Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Baton Rouge goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring experts will instantly act. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The protocol they abide by depends on the sort of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is of a medical nature, one attempt will be made to reach you before first responders are deployed. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most typical kind of event - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these procedures to contact you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you through the command hub. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get a response, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Baton Rouge
Stay ready for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Baton Rouge from Vivint. Call (225) 725-8055 to begin the customization of your home’s security today.