Smart home indoor cameras in Baton Rouge are great baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are connected to your complete smart home and available via a user-friendly app. This gives you practicality and reassurance knowing you can monitor your child from anywhere via your phone or mobile device. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll get crystal clear, high-quality footage of your child. You can even watch recorded clips right from your phone.
- Bi-directional talk: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you can actually verbalize to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to settle a troubled sleeper. In addition, you are able to utilize the audio feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-activation with updates: If your little one decides sleep time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated updates dispatched right to your smartphone.
- One-press call-outs: Even though this perk is really for older offspring, it’s still worth mentioning. With a single touch of a button, your youngster can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you notice that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it might be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You can incorporate another indoor camera and still have access to both of them with a single mobile app.
Get Your Baton Rouge smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Baton Rouge smart home and enjoy the assurance and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can offer. Dial (225) 725-8055 today and see how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.