After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the best way to improve your property’s defense. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Baton Rouge home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having an expert there to provide support during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a good choice for you. Even though they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your residence or checking your camera footage. Instead, they spring to action the second an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your command center then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to verify the emergency and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will function as the chief point of contact with authorities whenever you are not at home.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are tied to your house through your smart devices. This provides more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you through your emergency.